1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

1.They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam.

It has happened each time with Firestone. apparently, a pattern to scam the $49.95 state Inspection higher. They were right to think it, normally, could not be challenged. 2.

But, having been stopped earlier for an expired inspection sticker, the cop did not find my brake lights out at all, as claimed by the Firestone staff, (Patrick and Rob), at Wynnwood. Also, I noted the brake lights worked when I used the remote to operate the locks on the car, only minutes before going into Firestones. 3. At first, Patrick priced it all at $99, and some change...

nearly double the price of inspection. I asked about the Firestone discount card on record for him to see. The price, then, went to $70.94, including the claimed bulb issue. (If my price break was there on record, why had he ignored it, in the first place?) 4.

I asked for the old bulb. Tech said he'd make sure of it. Yet, at the desk, Rob claimed it was tossed in the waste bin. Pat said, "I'm not going to dive for it in all that mess"...

or words to that effect. 5. After pressing the issue, Rob (with a smirk) came back in a few minutes with a bulb and pointed out the "blackened" appearance to indicate burnout.

The bulb did not come from my Honda.I've been scammed and I want a refund of all cost.

Review about: Firestone Complete Auto Care Car Part Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Pattern of scamming customer.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

BSRO Social

We understand your concerns and we'd be happy to address this. Please feel free to email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with full details and your contact information. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.