1.5

The sales person scheduled me an appointment. Drove through a thunderstorm &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; flooded roads to get the appointment.

Took 2 hours off work. Inconvenienced another person who was to pick me up when I drop off the car at car care center. Drove 30 miles to get to the center. Only to find they didn't have the tires on hand for the appointment that your sales person gave me.

Waisted time.

Sale guy answer- well they sold the tires you ordered to someone else. someone else

User's recommendation: Find another car care center!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#2025053

Hello, Leninait. Thank you for sharing this with us.

We apologize for the negative experience you had at our store, and we'd like to assist. Please email us at socialcare@***.com with the full details, store, the invoice number, and your contact information.

We value your business, and thank you for contacting Firestone. ^Alexis

#2022548

Leninait, this doesn't sound like our usual service, and we're sorry to hear that this was your experience. We definitely want to get the management team involved to address this.

Please email us at socialcare@***.com with the complete details, store, and your contact information.

We value your business with Firestone, and hope to hear from you soon. ^Jennifer

Firestone Complete Auto Care Reviews