Firestone ripped off my wife and daughter both in period of 8 months. the manager of the store told me if they are over 18 and not 'handycapped' they should be smart enough to be able to say no to their sales pitches...they prey on women by selling them services not needed such as rebalancing tires and other phony labor scams. this store is on everhard road in canton ohio store number 8230....stay away and tell your friends

women be aware

This person wrote the review because of "i stuck up for my family and firestone had me fired by threatening to stop doing buissiness with them. its funny that i lost myjob for taking my wife and daughters part and the guy ripping of women is still managing your store #3872 " at Firestone Complete Auto Care. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Firestone Complete Auto Care to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was front desk staff confused explains things confusing and dishonety. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Sears Auto Center. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Firestone Complete Auto Care and firestone complete auto care manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.We take your feedback seriously it's what helps us offer you better auto service!

We'd like to discuss your recent service in greater detail. To protect your personal information we'd like to discuss this offline.

Please reach out to us at Socialcare@bfrc.com with details, invoice number, store location, and your contact information.We hope to hear from you soon!