had brakes and caliper repaired,few weeks later heard they same caliper noise,took car back 3 more times to be told they couldn't hear the noise,so it couldn't be repaired,4th time they actually took an indepth look,found the caliper was leaking,which it doesn't say it on they bill,only was told a week later when in fact I started hearing the noise again,now they wont look at the car until I hear the noise and bring it in so they can take a ride with me if they have the time! smh ill have to take it to another mechanic to pay for it to be fixed the correct way...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Firestone Complete Auto Care. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Firestone Complete Auto Care to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor service and excessive charge and excessive charge for part. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Sears Auto Center. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Firestone Complete Auto Care and firestone complete auto care repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1079513

there is service is so bad

BSRO Social

Hello, we truly apologize for the negative experience that you had after having your brakes repaired. Please email BFSocial@accentonline.com with details and invoice number, if you have one. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your response.