Firestone Complete Auto Care - Went to fix one thing, and left with a lot more
First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work.
Took the car to replace the clutch and they started recommending replacing old seals and routine things, and then it got worse, couldn't drive the car for more than few days till I couldn't drive it more than two blocks,
They charged more than $3000
Double charged me for parts, put in labor for things that they messed up.
Damaged thing during installation and tried to hide it.
Took the car to another garage tires international, and I showed them the long receipt from firestone, they took pictures and pointed out that there are some factory seals that weren't even changed and I was charged for it.
Took the receipts and the picture to another head mechanic in another garage and explained to me that it a common mistake that inexperienced mechanics falls for, which made the second receipt which was for $1518.45 is work they're trying to fix their own mistakes with my money!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mechanical Work
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I brought my car to Firestone for maintenance in preparation for a long trip. Firestone does the requested general maintenance and notes a few needed repairs. One of the repairs..."
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "Invoice 148784, store #009237 On 07/24/2016 had my 2 rims (mount+balance) done, at approximately 1524 hours while picking up noticed a big scratch on my wheel which was not there before..."
- "A customer Zipper68 filed a false SNAD and kept the item. Steven Zarelli either has a bad memory, or he has adopted the morals from his employer RR Auction. Several years..."
- "I was craving a Friendlys bbq supermelt and Went to visit Friendlys in Manchester CT. What a disappointment! We stopped in about 3pm and the service was slow and they..."
- "We purchased a Bassett couch and love seat which looked dirty upon delivery. When a representative came out to clean it, we were informed that it was just the "nature..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."