Firestone Complete Auto Care - Went to fix one thing, and left with a lot more
First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work.
Took the car to replace the clutch and they started recommending replacing old seals and routine things, and then it got worse, couldn't drive the car for more than few days till I couldn't drive it more than two blocks,
They charged more than $3000
Double charged me for parts, put in labor for things that they messed up.
Damaged thing during installation and tried to hide it.
Took the car to another garage tires international, and I showed them the long receipt from firestone, they took pictures and pointed out that there are some factory seals that weren't even changed and I was charged for it.
Took the receipts and the picture to another head mechanic in another garage and explained to me that it a common mistake that inexperienced mechanics falls for, which made the second receipt which was for $1518.45 is work they're trying to fix their own mistakes with my money!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mechanical Work
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "A customer Zipper68 filed a false SNAD and kept the item. Steven Zarelli either has a bad memory, or he has adopted the morals from his employer RR Auction. Several years..."
- "WORST experience ever with an online purchase. The sizing of the dress was easily two to three inches bigger than it listed, the dress was not the same as pictured..."
- "We purchased a Bassett couch and love seat which looked dirty upon delivery. When a representative came out to clean it, we were informed that it was just the "nature..."