I even took the trouble to check they had the filter I need for my car in stock. Booked it in and told them I would be waiting for the service to be done so I could then go to work.

Each time I arrived the reception clerk had to order the right part for the car from another facility. Then I had to wait between 45-60 minutes before they even started to work on my car.

Don't have timed appointments if you have NO intention of sticking to them.

What a load of MUPPETS. Will go to a family owned business who probably appreciate my custom.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

You were probably a douche bag anyway.

Brakes Plus - Oil Change Review from Denver, Colorado Brakes Plus "Went in for a routine oil change. While waiting two other customers came in to pick up their cars and they both had other "issues". I heard the manager on..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Alternator Turned Into A Major Deal! Firestone Complete Auto Care "Fire Stone Complete Auto Care 4060 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota , FL 34233 941-371-5927 Service Advisor #04 John Work Oder 151988 My daughters car was acting funny so she went to Firestone as they are a..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - $2000 in repairs, car breaks down less than 100 miles later, now $3000 in repairs Firestone Complete Auto Care "I brought my car to Firestone for maintenance in preparation for a long trip. Firestone does the requested general maintenance and notes a few needed repairs. One of the repairs..." Read more Allstate Motor Club - The worst with helping the customer Allstate Motor Club "My tahoe broke down 9-9 around 3 in the afternoon I'm thinking no biggie I pay for towing once a month.. I called in and got the lady to set..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more