Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I took my car there on September 29th to have front brakes and rotors checked and they told me they needed to be changed. So I got the car back and it is making the same noise.

3 days later I took it back they told me the back brakes was causing the noise so I had another company do the work. Now the noise is still there so I took it back for the 3rd time with same results 2 techs and the manager said they didn't hear a noise. So I took a tech on a test drive with me and he finally said oh that's just the sound the metallic brake pads make. Really??!!!

So I gave them 400 dollars to only listen to the same noise when I come to a complete stop. Wow way to go Firestone I will not be coming back for any services no time soon and I will be sure to spread the word about this great service you have.

Comments

BSRO Social

We understand your frustration regarding this brake service. If you would like to discuss this with us, we would be happy to offer our assistance.

Please, email us at, socialcare@bfrc.com, with full details, your contact information, and your invoice number. Thank you for choosing Firestone, we look forward to your email.^Kristyn