79 views

I took my car in to Firestone this morning. At 3424 w Bethany home rd.

I explained that I wanted my headlight fixed and a oil change. I was quoted one price. And I agreed to that price. Then the employee called me an hour later.

Trying to up sale me on other things. I didn't agree to it. So the employee said since I had been a loyal customer they was gone put an air filter in at no charge. But when I went to pick up the car.

He charged me a different price than what I was quoted and agreed to. Then the employee got so rude. Because I didn't agree to the price. I was told to get the( fuck!!!)out and don't ever come back.

I have spent a lot of money with firestone over the yr. And I said I would never go back to that location and I did!! But this time I mean it. I will never take my business there again.

I really feeling like I should contact the Better Business Bureau . Because almost everytime I deal with this location I have a bad experience.

The Employee name was Paul!! And he opened up the store.

User's recommendation: Don't deal with this Firestone they are a bunch of Crooks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Firestone Complete Auto Care Oil Change.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Pros: Very unsatisfactory, Annoyed.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Cons: Bad customer service, Price quote, And do not care about building customer loyalty.

Location: 3424 W Bethany Home Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85017

Comments

#2014758

I'm with you on that, how Firestone stays in business I'll never no, there crooks, all of them.

Hello Alfonzo, we are sorry to hear of the lack of customer service you received while visiting one our stores. We would like to make sure your concerns are addressed.

Please, send us an email to, socialcare@bfrc.com, with full details, your contact information, and your invoice number.

We value your business with Firestone, and hope to hear from you soon. ^Kristyn

Firestone Complete Auto Care Reviews