State: Utah Product: Firestone Complete Auto Care Manager Clear all filters (1 of 33 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Firestone Complete Auto Care - Firestone Tire in Sugarhouse SLC Utah are incompetent

I took My Jeep wrangler into Firestone Tire for it's first oil change, it's so close to my house I thought I'll just leave it and go home. They called to tell my it was ready for pick up so I walked over, paid for the service and drove off. 3 blocks later the oil filter blew off and smoke started poring off the engine, and it left a big dent in my hood from the inside. They failed to call me back when I called their main head quarters and it was impossible to get through to someone. I year later and Against my better judgment I had a flat tire in my husbands truck so my new born baby and I had no choice but to return to the Firestone. It's a tire store so how could they screw it up? When I picked up the truck after paying I drove away and wouldn't you know it I turned left and my tire fell off. Yep, they didn't tighten the bolts. since then I had a family member take over management of a different Firestone tire, and had him do some work on my Jeep cherokee and I was so happy with service, not only did they do great work, they compensated a few parts here and there for the bad taste I had in my mouth from the sugarhouse store. He told me the sugarhouse store was under new management so I could trust them for a few repairs. Well, that turned out to be a mistake, they are still incompetent and not only that, the manager of the store called my family member and told him to not send people to their store to have warranty work done if we didn't even pay for the part in the first place. However, she didn't study our history and his note explaining the bad history we had with them and the reason the part was not charged to us. Thanks for causing friction in our family firestone Tire, not only did you damage 2 Jeeps and 1 ford you caused riffle in my relationship with my family member due to lying to him about what was really going on.
Review