61 views
Verified Reviewer

1.4

Dropped my car off on a Saturday to the elkton Maryland location. Picked it up drove home noticed a burning smell but I thought it was because of my new serpentine belt.

Next day drove to the store and car was smoking and leaking oil mind you I didnt take in for an oil leak nor did they notice one because it didnt exist. Had to buy oil to replace what was lost just to make it home. Check under my car its leaking excessive oil everywhere underneath. Store was closed Sunday for fourth of july.

I couldnt drive my car to work so I called called and they had my car towed. Go to pick it up they now wrote up a paper referring me to a dealer for oil leaks. Hmmm didnt have one now a day or so later I have multiples after they so called fixed my car. Got my car home Monday once I picked it up still leaking oil.

Tuesday still leaking oil and I noticed now my antifreeze reservoir i over half gone. I fill it up. Come to work today Wednesday July 7 2021now I look again still leaking a crazy amount of oil and my antifreeze reservoir is half empty again. I look more and I see a hose dripping with antifreeze.

They ruined my car and I dont have any more money to fix it. Horrible place absolutely horrible and they took zero responsibility.

User's recommendation: DO NOT a bring your car here you will regret it. I have photos and videos but it won’t let me post.

Preferred solution: I would like my car completely fixed of what was damaged by your mechanic and my initial problem fixed since my car is still leaking coolant at no charge. I DID NOT cause this. And apology would be nice and accepting responsibility..

Firestone Complete Auto Care Pros: There are zero pros they damaged my car excessively.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Cons: Horrible customer service post compliant, Takes zero responsibility for damage they caused.

Location: 202 East Pulaski Highway, Elkton, MD 21921

Comments

#2034236

This is not the subjective opinion of myself. This is the reality of the damage that was caused to my car at your elkton Maryland location.

I merely want my car fixed or even a refund and wash my hands.

Maybe your technicians need to be more throughly trained along with the service rep that is looking over the technicians work and approving it. Even the hoses from my pcv valve weren’t even clipped in an easiest of tasks and should have been noticed during the once over by your rep at the location.

#2034229

Natalie, we can only imagine your frustration with this, and we apologize for any inconvenience. Please send us an email at socialcare@***.com with the complete details, store, invoice number, and your contact information, so we can get the appropriate team involved to look into this.

We value your business with Firestone, and look forward to hearing from you. ^Jennifer

Firestone Complete Auto Care Reviews