57 views

If I could give 0 STARS I would. I get a call from my daughter who is on her way to the Children's Hosp.

In Kansas City Missouri and her car started to over heat. She pulled her car in and was made to wait over 20 min. in the heat and then John Lor the Manager came out and took her information off of her ID. Then a few moments later came out and asked her if she decided what she wanted to do.

She expressed that she had to take her child to the hospital.

I called back and spoke to John Lor who said that there are only 2 sets of people in the lobby I asked him to ask for Destin. He refused.

I called my daughter and found out that she had gone to get drinks and was walking back. I called Firestone again and spoke to John the Manager who decided to tell me, yes we have a Destany and pronounced the last name wrong and I said that is not her name, her name is Destin and pronounced the name right. He then told me that she does not have an appointment until 1 PM.

I called my daughter back and spoke to her as she was walking in the lobby and she spoke to John Lor the manager and she gave her name and he handed her the keys and walked away.

WTF...

How unprofessional is that? I am calling home office.

User's recommendation: AVOID THIS LOCATION.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Cons: Ignoring customer request, John lor said my daughter was not there and she was, John argued about her name, Told me i dont know how to pronounce my daughters name, Handed my daughter back her keys and turned and walked away.

Location: 501 East Truman Road, Kansas City, MO 64108

Comments

#1912498

Hello Iveth, we are sorry to hear of the poor customer service you received from our Kansas City store. We would like to ensure this is addressed with our teammate.

Please, send us an email to, socialcare@bfrc.com, with full details, your contact information, and the store's full address.

Thank you for choosing Firestone, we look forward to your reply. ^Kristyn

Firestone Complete Auto Care Reviews