I took my 2000 GMC that only had 49000 miles on it for a oil change.Only afterwards in the morning after did I notice a big oil spill on my new driveway.

I was on my way to work so I could not imply about it until I got off work. I went to the Firestone complete auto care in Hamilton Ohio off Princeton Rd, and requested that they fix the oil leak and I wanted all my fluids topped off.

Well I found out that they did not tighten the oil drain plug and the oil leaked out onto my driveway, which just made my truck low on fluids.To make a long story short it is not fixed.

Review about: Firestone Complete Auto Care Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

That is a super easy fix...if you have an ounce of car knowledge you couldve fixed it faster then it took you to type this!

Thanks for letting us know about your experience.We would like the opportunity to make this right for you.

If you call 1-800-367-3872 or email ConsumerVoice@bfrc.com, we promise to try to fix this!:?

Thanks for letting us know about your experience. We would like the opportunity to make this right for you. If you call 1-800-367-3872 or email ConsumerVoice@bfrc.com, we promise to try to fix this!