I took my 2000 GMC that only had 49000 miles on it for a oil change. Only afterwards in the morning after did I notice a big oil spill on my new driveway.

I was on my way to work so I could not imply about it until I got off work. I went to the Firestone complete auto care in Hamilton Ohio off Princeton Rd, and requested that they fix the oil leak and I wanted all my fluids topped off.

Well I found out that they did not tighten the oil drain plug and the oil leaked out onto my driveway, which just made my truck low on fluids. To make a long story short it is not fixed.

Review about: Firestone Complete Auto Care Oil Change.

Comments

That is a super easy fix...if you have an ounce of car knowledge you couldve fixed it faster then it took you to type this!

If you call 1-800-367-3872 or email ConsumerVoice@bfrc.com, we promise to try to fix this! :?

Thanks for letting us know about your experience. We would like the opportunity to make this right for you. If you call 1-800-367-3872 or email ConsumerVoice@bfrc.com, we promise to try to fix this!