I took my 2000 GMC that only had 49000 miles on it for a oil change.Only afterwards in the morning after did I notice a big oil spill on my new driveway.

I was on my way to work so I could not imply about it until I got off work. I went to the Firestone complete auto care in Hamilton Ohio off Princeton Rd, and requested that they fix the oil leak and I wanted all my fluids topped off.

Well I found out that they did not tighten the oil drain plug and the oil leaked out onto my driveway, which just made my truck low on fluids.To make a long story short it is not fixed.

Review about: Firestone Complete Auto Care Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

That is a super easy fix...if you have an ounce of car knowledge you couldve fixed it faster then it took you to type this!

Thanks for letting us know about your experience.We would like the opportunity to make this right for you.

If you call 1-800-367-3872 or email ConsumerVoice@bfrc.com, we promise to try to fix this!:?

Thanks for letting us know about your experience. We would like the opportunity to make this right for you. If you call 1-800-367-3872 or email ConsumerVoice@bfrc.com, we promise to try to fix this!

Firestone Complete Auto Care - Unnecessary service that they not even check the condition of the part Firestone Complete Auto Care " Yesterday I drop my car to Firestone to do alignment service. The person who work at the front told me it will take 2 hours (was 10 am). I..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Customer Care Review from East Orange, New Jersey Firestone Complete Auto Care "No. Smithfield, RI store confirmed appointment for rear drum brakes replacement and promised work to be done in 1 hour. Work was completed in 3 hours...excessive wait time complaint. Mgr..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Firestone Belts Firestone Complete Auto Care " On April 3rd 2015, I had all three of my belts replaced on my 1996 Izusu Rodeo hoping to get rid of the morning squeal I had..." Read more City Wide Engines - Car Repair Review from Atlanta, Georgia City Wide Engines "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more