21210 Center Ridge Rd, Rocky River, OH 44116, USA
3.3

I brought my 2011 Jeep in for Transmission, Radiator Coolant and Transfer Case fluid changes. When put on the lift, the Service Technician observed a transmission coolant line leaking and advised the transmission fluid could not be changed.

After making that assessment, the Manager advised no further work would be done to the Jeep unless the lines were changed. I asked why the Coolant and Transfer case could not be serviced and the response was "we're not touching anything unless the lines are changed first." I am not a mechanic however, the three systems work independently of each other. Example, the transfer case is a stand-alone item. The radiator is connected to the automatic transmission however, you do not have to remove transmission lines to service coolant.

They are separate tanks. I became frustrated with the Manager as I explained this and the Manager still refused to service anything else. TERRIBLE SERVICE! Ultimately, the Manager stated on the receipt that I DEMANDED the coolant to be changed.

This is not true. I only asked why nothing else could be serviced if only the transmission coolant lines were leaking. Obviously, the Manager did not want the business or was too inept to perform the work.

This receipt is now a permanent record under my customer information. I hope this complaint becomes part of the Manager's permanent personnel file!

Product or Service Mentioned: Firestone Complete Auto Care Manager.

Preferred solution: Would like to speak personally to District Manager of Rocky River, OH.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Cons: Customer service stinks.

Comments

Consumer A

Hello, we are sorry to hear of your trouble that you had with your Jeep's transmission and the service that you received for it. We aim to provide the best customer service possible, so we would like to offer our assistance in this situation.

Please send us an email at socialcare@bfrc.com with your contact details, a link to your review, and your invoice number of this visit so that we can get this information to the district manager for review. Thank you, we hope to hear from you soon.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Reviews