5.0

So for the sake of convenience I decided that I would stop by one of their centers to have an oil change.In the process of getting oil change the representative (who was polite)broke something.I called the center to inquire about having car checked out because of what I had observed.I went in and communicated with Mr.Moody who was quite rude and patronizing.He stated,"I'll fix this,but I'm not fixing that!Ill order part and someone will call you.The next week no call back.So I made a follow up call.Mr.Moody shared that the part had arrived and apologized that no one had called me.I went in this morning and spoke with the manager Tyrone who had a nonchalant demeanor.He was immensely rude and was not open to addressing my concern.I asked for corporates contact number.He provided me with a number;however shared with other worker that he wasn't concerned because the contact person per the number provided was his friend.He said,I'll put something over it,but I'm not fixing this."...The problem is when I took my car in it was intact.The implication is it didn't happen there and that I could replace it which means I would have to pay to fix it.I said to him when working in any business quality customer service is a must.He smiled hysterically with other rep in front of me and stated,"Thats okay out of everyone that comes here I never get that."...He was rude and condescending throughout the entire exchange as he stood with his hands behind his back and his head held up high...Moving forward I will only stick to my dealership when dealing with any auto services.At least I know I there I will receive quality customer service...0 Stars for Firestone....my experience with these to men in my opinion is a reflection of the company. They will not get any more money out of me.I only purchase services where I receive quality customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Firestone Complete Auto Care Customer Care.

Comments

Consumer A
#1481943

We are truly sorry to hear of the poor customer service you have received. If you would like to discuss this with us further, please, feel free to email us at, socialcare@bfrc.com.

We will need the details you have provided here, your contact information, and your invoice number.

Thank you for choosing Firestone, we look forward to your response. ^Kristyn

Firestone Complete Auto Care Reviews