I was at the Firestone Complete Auto Care on Thompson Lane in Murfreesboro, Tn today, came in at about 4:30 in the afternoon and had an issue that was going to take a longer than normal time to fix. The technician said he did not know if they had enough time to fix it...
Consumer A

Hello, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry to hear about this negative service experience and we would like to learn more.

If you could please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with any further details, the store's address and the best number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Firestone customer. We hope to hear back from you soon.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Manager
Poor customer service

Firestone Complete Auto Care - Manager Review from Murfreesboro, Tennessee

5.0
Joel & Cheryl were extremely cheerful and friendly. Especially Cheryl, she had such a great attitude! I had a low tire on my rental car and was going to be late for work, I was in a total panic. She took me to work and had the car dropped off at my work. I was leaving that night to drive 700 mikes to a family funeral. I am grateful for such wonderful service in such a stressful time . They are definitely my go to for all things mechanical. I also would like to recognize the manager there. It is obvious that the staff takes his direction in making the customer feel taken care of.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share the great service experience you had with the manager, Joel and Cheryl when getting service at our Murfreesboro, TN location. We hope to provide you with the same great service on every visit in the future.

We value your feedback and business as a Firestone customer. We hope to see you again soon and we hope you have a great day!

Firestone Complete Auto Care Manager
Good customer service

Firestone Complete Auto Care - Repair Review from Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Well,I heard from a representative for firestone.He wasn't helpful at all. I got treated poorly,over charged for the *** service I recieved.He said they have competative rates for labor and services they provided. This is complete ***. I am reporting this to the better business buraue. My car is worse now than before they worked on it. It is still in the shop! Mechanic told me the work that was done was certainly not worth the price I paid. Never again will i go to this place.what they charge is not a competative rate! It's out rageous.
Consumer A

We are sorry to hear about this issue! We understand your frustrations and would like to help.

Please email us at BFSocial@accentonline.com with details of your visit, invoice number and your contact information and we will be more than happy to look into this for you.

We appreciate your feedback and value you as a Firestone customer. We hope to hear from you soon and hope that you have a wonderful day!

Review
#620511 Review #620511 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Firestone Complete Auto Care Repair
Poor customer service

Alternator gone bad | Firestone Complete Auto Care review from Murfreesboro, Tennessee

On Monday my husband and I took my car into the knoxville Tn location. they tried to get 1,700.00 for repairs from us. when we told them no. they didn't like it. put on the alternator and then charged 678.33 to do it. got it home. it's now in the shop here being worked on again!!!!! I wasted 678.33. car broke down when I was coming home from work. unreal. will never refer any one to them again!!! will not go to them again. We were ripped off. period. I want my money back, they don't know what they are doing.
Consumer A

Hello, we're truly sorry to hear that this happened. We'd like to look into this for you.

Please email us at BFSocial@accentonline.com with details of your visit and the invoice number from the service. We appreciate your business at Firestone and hope to hear from you soon!

Review
#620038 Review #620038 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Firestone Complete Auto Care Repair
Cons
  • Poor service and excessive charge
  • Long wait
  • Excessive charge for part
Damaged or defective