State: Tennessee Product: Firestone Complete Auto Care Manager Clear all filters (2 of 33 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
I was at the Firestone Complete Auto Care on Thompson Lane in Murfreesboro, Tn today, came in at about 4:30 in the afternoon and had an issue that was going to take a longer than normal time to fix. The technician said he did not know if they had enough time to fix it...
Consumer A

Hello, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry to hear about this negative service experience and we would like to learn more.

If you could please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with any further details, the store's address and the best number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Firestone customer. We hope to hear back from you soon.

Review
Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care Manager
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Firestone Complete Auto Care - Manager Review from Murfreesboro, Tennessee

5.0
Joel & Cheryl were extremely cheerful and friendly. Especially Cheryl, she had such a great attitude! I had a low tire on my rental car and was going to be late for work, I was in a total panic. She took me to work and had the car dropped off at my work. I was leaving that night to drive 700 mikes to a family funeral. I am grateful for such wonderful service in such a stressful time . They are definitely my go to for all things mechanical. I also would like to recognize the manager there. It is obvious that the staff takes his direction in making the customer feel taken care of.
Consumer A

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share the great service experience you had with the manager, Joel and Cheryl when getting service at our Murfreesboro, TN location. We hope to provide you with the same great service on every visit in the future.

We value your feedback and business as a Firestone customer. We hope to see you again soon and we hope you have a great day!

Review