I went to Firestone at 70 Parsonage Rd Edison New Jersey 08837. I had a screw in my sidewall on right rear tire.

I was told I need to buy 2 new tires for the rear because i have 4wd. I bought 2 new tires. The next day I had to drive to Delaware but the TPMS started blinking. I went to my mechanic and the sensor was broken.

Then the following week I driving on the turnpike I had to step on my brakes to slow down for traffic and the truck stated swaying to right very hard. It did so repeatedly whenever i pushed the brakes. It was a dangerous sway to the right and almost lost control twice. My mechanic will do a complete inspection tomorrow.

However, he saw that the right rear brake caliper was worked on and looks as if seized and does not work by opening and closing correctly. This is a dangerous situation created by the mechanics just so they can make you come back for more service. I sold cars for 19 years and spent time with a lot of mechanics that worked on my customers cars. They said that even dealers will sabotage parts to make you come back and pay for more service.

Meineke broke my headers on my last truck because I brought my own parts. A 4 hour job turned into a 10 hour sabotage and I went to BBB and Consumer Affairs and got my money back plus they had to pay for my new headers. I am not going to play games with Firestone they sabotaged my brakes and I could have crashed. I have already notified my family if anything happens to me to sue for injuries or even wrongful death.

DO NOT EVER SERIVCE AT ANY FIRESTONE SHOP!!!

one time they put stick on wheel balancers on the outside of my rim and because of the centrifugal force they fell off!!! This time i am will sue for any and all damages.

Product or Service Mentioned: Firestone Complete Auto Care Car Part Replacement.

Reason of review: sabotage of brakes and broken TPMS.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Pros: New tires.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Cons: Being sabotaged.

• FIRESTONE CROOKS

Comments

Consumer A

We definitely understand your frustration and would like to offer our assistance. Please, email us at, socialcare@bfrc.com, with full details, your contact information, and your invoice number.

We value you as a Firestone customer, and hope to hear from you soon. ^Kristyn

Firestone Complete Auto Care Reviews