State: South Carolina Product: Firestone Complete Auto Care Manager Clear all filters (2 of 33 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Firestone location in Myrtle Beach told me that the lug on the rear left wheel broke as the lug nut was being removed. In my 71 years I have seen broken lugs. This happened when the lugs nuts were over torqued, not when they were being removed. The manager blamed it...

whatever... it was broken fix it and move on with life.

Don't sweat the small stuff its a Lincoln for crying out loud. GROW UP

View more comments
Review
Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care Manager
Cons
  • Questionable explanation of problem
Reason of review
Poor technician performance.
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Firestone Complete Auto Care in Beaufort, South Carolina - Okatie Firestone damaged my car and refuses to take responsiblilty

I took my car to Okatie Firestone where they damaged my hood. They refuse to pay for the repairs and John R. (manager) was condescending and rude when I complained about the issue. The hood had two identical dents opposite of where the hood supports are. They were obviously caused while opening and closing the hood somehow. I did not see it happen so I don't know exactly how the damage occurred. All that I know for sure is that the damage wasn't there before bringing it to Okatie Firestone and was damaged when the car was returned. All I want is for Okatie Firestone in Beaufort to take responsibility for something that obviously happened on their watch.
Consumer A

Hello,

My name is Tom and I am with the Firestone Complete Auto Care Corporate Offices. I have read through your concerns with this location and would like to assure you that we take damage claims such as yours very seriously. Please contact me at social@bfrc.com with the invoice number from your service and the phone number on your account so that we can get our claims department involved for investigation.

Best regards,

Tom

Rosibel
@Consumer A

Well, I was offered half of the cost of damages to my hood by the manager that was rude to me. I could tell that he realized that his initial behavior was uncalled for.

He did apologize, but I didn't accept the money. Why should I have to pay half of the damages done by them? Anyway, I called the corporate claims dept.

and they eventually paid for the damages in full. I'm glad it was resolved, but it definitely no thanks to the rude manager of the Okatie Firestone.

View more comments (1)