Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Firestone Complete Auto Care

4601 Se Powell Blvd

Portland, Oregon 97206

I wish I could give this place a 0 star.

I took my car for oil change and for a possible flat (TPMS light was on). FIrestone employee told me that the Oil Filter was stuck and I need replace my Oil Filter Cap. He also told me that they found a nail in my tire the tire needed to be patched. Total cost: $113 for Oil Filter Cap and $30 for fixing the flat plus another $28 for oil change. Stupidly, I gave them the go ahead, because I was in a hurry.

The very same week, the TPMS light was on again. I went back and Firestone employee told me there was another nail next to one they found a few days back and because of the proximity to the last patch, they cannot patch it and that I need a new tire. WHAT ARE THE ODDS? Most likely I picked up both nails (they were similar looking) at the same time and place and they missed it when patching the first flat. I left and went to Discount tire, and they fixed the flat for FREE!!!

After I got home, I did research on the Oil Filter Cap (which cost me $113 at Firestone). The part costs $30 on Amazon and $40 on AutoZone. For all I know they made me change the cap for no reason. I cannot believe this.

Bottom line: Firestone charged me $30 bucks for a flat they did not completely fixed (that I got fixed elsewhere was free), tried to make me buy a new tire, and sold me a Oil Filter Cap (Part Number 917-039) for $70 more than market price (see links below). For all I know it was not even needed).

AVOID THIS STORE LIKE A PLAGUE...

Reason of review: They over charged me for a part and also did not fix an issue that I paid for..

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, We understand how frustrating this has been and would like to hear more about this visit. Please, private message us with complete details, your contact information, and any applicable invoice number. We value you as a Firestone customer, and hope to hear from you soon.^Kristyn

andy8kahn