Verified Reviewer

Firestone Complete Auto Care - To file a grievance and file a report with the behavior of the new manager and Joanna
most of your store representatives needs special training . The store in question is 5499 N High Street. They lack everything it takes to serve the public more especially the so called Manager on that particular store. He is so deceitful, lair. The CFNA Card representative was shocked. He can attest to that fact. The so called manager showed no respect to customer. Im done with that location its horrible now. Before the best.

User's recommendation: To relieve the manager he is horrible and yelled thinking it’s personal company.

Hello Rashid, our goal is to provide excellent service to each of our customers, and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. We'd like to learn more about your experience, so that it can be addressed.

Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with the complete details, store's full address, and your contact information.

We appreciate your business with Firestone, and look forward to hearing from you. ^Jason

ID
Worthington, Ohio

Website out of date

Firestone Complete Auto Care - Website out of date
I made an appointment for tires and front end alignment on the web site it allowed me to pick my tires. Which were same as I purchased in the past. The appointment was made 5 days in advance to the appointment date. When I get to store the tires are obsolete and cant be bought. But the websites lets you think your going to spend x number dollars. When I show up early for my appointment. The tire are not available and the tire I can get is 50.00 bucks more a tire. The counter guy was put in a jam an tried his best. But Firestone I felt did a bate and switch. I feel screwed.
#2011948

Hello Gerald, we are sorry to hear that the tire you needed was not in stock. We understand how frustrating this would be and would like to offer our assistance.

Please, send us an email to, socialcare@bfrc.com, with full details, your contact information, and your invoice number or the store's complete address.

We value your business with Firestone, and hope to hear from you. ^Kristyn

ID
Bradenton, Florida
Cons
  • Bait and switch
  • Prices quoted are three times higher than my local mechanic
Loss