Work ofproperslignment sillhot completed

I'm going to my 4rh camber adjustment. the other three have one adjusted the two front of one rear wheel. prior to 2nd appt aI paid to install front camber bolts. Prior to 3dr visit installed rear wheel shims. still 0 satisfaction with Firestone alignments & 6 hours of privately paid part & insulations. This makes no sence for Fairfield Firestone.. unable to attach cell photo to this email

Hello, we're sorry to hear of any inconvenience, and if you would like assistance with addressing your concerns, we'd be happy to assist. Would you please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with the details of your experience, store's full address, your contact information, and invoice numbers?

We value you as a Firestone customer, and we hope to receive your email soon. ^Jason

ID
Vallejo, California

File complaint

I called the Brunswick location 15 times throughout the day and they never answer the phone. So I went online to make an appointment. The first time I requested was 8 am on sat and they sent back an automated email stating that time slot was unavailable and to please...

Hello Michael, we're sorry to hear of any inconvenience, and if you would like assistance with addressing your concerns, we'd be happy to assist. Would you please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with the details of your experience, store's full address, and your contact information?

ID
Brunswick, Georgia
Pros
  • Convenient location and hours
Cons
  • Unprofessional employees
Loss