Poor customer service

My car cant be serviced by Firestone and you say you are a complete service center I am very dispointed Been a loyal customer for 30 years.

User's recommendation: Don’t bring any foreign cars to you.

Hello Tessia, Hello there, thank you for sharing the details of your experience with us. We pride ourselves in product and service quality, and apologize for any dissatisfaction you have encountered at our store.

We understand how upsetting this is, and would like to have our management team look into this. Please feel welcome to email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com and we will be happy to assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon, and look forward to working with you to resolve this.

Thank you for being a valued Firestone customer. ^Sarah

ID
Pros
  • Have service for american cars
Cons
  • To many scram
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Multiple safety issues and blatant lying

I arrive 20 mins early for an appointment I made 5 days prior to get snow tires installed. When I showed up (now for the 2nd time) they have failed to get snow tires on my vehicle before a large road trip. Its a major problem when I make plans for adequate tires and...

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us, Nicolas. We know your time is valuable, and we truly apologize for this frustrating experience you've had with your tire service at our store.

We understand your concerns, and would like to have this addressed by our management team. Please feel welcome to email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com for continued support. We value your business, and want to ensure your satisfaction.

Thank you for choosing Firestone. ^Sarah

ID
Redondo Beach, California
Pros
  • Mechanic dominic
Cons
  • Front end
Preferred solution
Apology

Verified Reviewer

Tires warrantys and not standing behind Firestones tires