Firestone Complete Auto Care - Review about Rear Drum Brake Repair from East Orange, New Jersey
No.Smithfield, RI store confirmed appointment for rear drum brakes replacement and promised work to be done in 1 hour.
Work was completed in 3 hours...excessive wait time complaint. Mgr offered lame excuse..."you know how these things are". Providence, RI store courtesy check revealed nail in rear tire. Tire mgr.
Joseph stated that nail was too near sidewall and therefore could not be repaired. Tried to sell me 4 tires, then 2, and finally 1 to replace tire with nail in it. Purchase rejected and upon inspection it was found that nail was in fact at center of tire which could have easily been plugged or patched. Repair should have been free of charge due to my Gold Member customer status.
Dishonesty complaint. Called corporate to file complaint and was informed that area mgr Keith will contact me within 48 hrs.
Awaiting call at this time.Point is that Firestone Auto Care treats Gold Member customers poorly and unprofessionally.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Rear Drum Brake Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "Had nothing but trouble with these people, gave me rin around after run around, long story short, paid just under a $1,000 for a transmission about 5 weeks ago, and..."
- "They sold me a part that does not fit, I showed them a pic see below then they tell me that the product was used, really, how, anyone knows driving..."
- "Never use FedEx to ship fragile items. Not only where the items inside broken into pieces, antique lamps but the shades in a separate box also were demolished. The boxes..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."