East Orange, New Jersey
1.4
Turnaround Time

No.Smithfield, RI store confirmed appointment for rear drum brakes replacement and promised work to be done in 1 hour.

Work was completed in 3 hours...excessive wait time complaint. Mgr offered lame excuse..."you know how these things are". Providence, RI store courtesy check revealed nail in rear tire. Tire mgr.

Joseph stated that nail was too near sidewall and therefore could not be repaired. Tried to sell me 4 tires, then 2, and finally 1 to replace tire with nail in it. Purchase rejected and upon inspection it was found that nail was in fact at center of tire which could have easily been plugged or patched. Repair should have been free of charge due to my Gold Member customer status.

Dishonesty complaint. Called corporate to file complaint and was informed that area mgr Keith will contact me within 48 hrs.

Awaiting call at this time.Point is that Firestone Auto Care treats Gold Member customers poorly and unprofessionally.

Review about: Firestone Complete Auto Care Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion