No.Smithfield, RI store confirmed appointment for rear drum brakes replacement and promised work to be done in 1 hour.
Work was completed in 3 hours...excessive wait time complaint. Mgr offered lame excuse..."you know how these things are". Providence, RI store courtesy check revealed nail in rear tire. Tire mgr.
Joseph stated that nail was too near sidewall and therefore could not be repaired. Tried to sell me 4 tires, then 2, and finally 1 to replace tire with nail in it. Purchase rejected and upon inspection it was found that nail was in fact at center of tire which could have easily been plugged or patched. Repair should have been free of charge due to my Gold Member customer status.
Dishonesty complaint. Called corporate to file complaint and was informed that area mgr Keith will contact me within 48 hrs.
Awaiting call at this time.Point is that Firestone Auto Care treats Gold Member customers poorly and unprofessionally.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Rear Drum Brake Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- " On April 3rd 2015, I had all three of my belts replaced on my 1996 Izusu Rodeo hoping to get rid of the morning squeal I had..."
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "Had nothing but trouble with these people, gave me rin around after run around, long story short, paid just under a $1,000 for a transmission about 5 weeks ago, and..."
- "Bought a samsung 45h700 model. Just over 30 days into it the machine over fills the water causing it to unbalance and make grinding sound. The dryer is also leaking...."
- "My carpets was dirty and remained dirty..They solution is not good at all this is what they did!! Am I a pissed costumer yes I am!! After using awesome and..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."