Norfolk, Virginia

Does it look like these where from the same batch?No.

Related: Firestone Complete Auto Care - Review about Condenser Replacement from Miami, Florida

I brought my car in for some emergent rear brake work, June 25th. I agreed that the rotors and BOTH brake calipers needed replacement for safety and value. But now a little more then two weeks later the weathering is showing the truth, I should have took a longer look before I signed the receipt.

I still have an older rotor on my Montero.Now, I'm sitting waiting for a mechanic to do the right thing: claim responsibility and for the store location (021512) to give me what I paid for OR refund the service never rendered!

Review about: Rear Brake Replacement.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Brakes Plus Oil Change Review Brakes Plus "Went in for a routine oil change. While waiting two other customers came in to pick up their cars and they both had other "issues". I heard the manager on..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Damaged Rim when  mounting tire and balancing tires. Firestone Complete Auto Care "Invoice 148784, store #009237 On 07/24/2016 had my 2 rims (mount+balance) done, at approximately 1524 hours while picking up noticed a big scratch on my wheel which was not there before..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - FIRESTONE SPRINGFIELD OHIO 45504. THEY *** UP MY RIMS PUTTING TIRES ON! Firestone Complete Auto Care "SO last Friday 8/2/16 I had Firestone put on 2 new tires on my car. I had them rotate the 2 new tires and put them on the front of..." Read more GMC Air Conditioning Services - Poor service, shoddy hookup GMC Air Conditioning Services "AVOID this company!!! Poor workmanship, cheap equipment, and shoddy installation make for a very bad investment. I had a system, both units, attic and ground, replaced in spring of 2012...." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Alattehotte - They have my $2000 machine don't take calls Alattehotte "i sent in my exprelia Evo to them for repair it was under warranty on 3/1/17 have not seen it since. they do not return calls and i have no..." Read more Rosy Hair - Don't buy ! Rosy Hair "The hair is not worth buying it's a rip off had it in my hair for a DAY an it looks like I had it for a year worst ever..." Read more