Norfolk, Virginia

Does it look like these where from the same batch?No.

I brought my car in for some emergent rear brake work, June 25th. I agreed that the rotors and BOTH brake calipers needed replacement for safety and value. But now a little more then two weeks later the weathering is showing the truth, I should have took a longer look before I signed the receipt.

I still have an older rotor on my Montero.Now, I'm sitting waiting for a mechanic to do the right thing: claim responsibility and for the store location (021512) to give me what I paid for OR refund the service never rendered!

Review about: Firestone Complete Auto Care Replacement.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more JUST BRAKES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG FEMALES! Just Brakes "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..." Read more Hercules Tires Tires Review from Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Hercules Tires "What can I say I have never had tires this bad they seem to be falling apart right before my eyes . It seems to start on the 3rd tread..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - $2000 in repairs, car breaks down less than 100 miles later, now $3000 in repairs Firestone Complete Auto Care "I brought my car to Firestone for maintenance in preparation for a long trip. Firestone does the requested general maintenance and notes a few needed repairs. One of the repairs..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more