Springfield, Missouri

Upon reading these reviews I will not be bringing my car to firestone thanks for the honest reviews guys

Comments

ActuallyRedWolf

Horrible is an understatement! My college son spent over $750 to have an alternator and battery replaced at a Firestone on September 28th, 2018.

Less than 4 months later (Jan 17, 2019) the alternator had to be replaced again. The alternator installed by Firestone was defective. My son broke down in another town and had to get it replaced right away to get back on the road. Firestone won't make good on the bad alternator because he didn't come back for them to replace it.

After store manager (s. Congress, Austin TX) said there was nothing he could do, I was put in contact with Area Manager. He said there was nothing they could do since they wouldn't be able to return the bad alternator to their supplier. But, I have the bad alternator to give them so they can return it to their supplier..."oh, well there is still nothing we can do".

I then asked the area manager to provide me with the contact information of a higher level individual at Firestone so that I could escalate the issue and get a resolution. Well, as of March 26, 2019 I have yet to be contacted by a regional or divisional manager. The area manager simply says "it won't do any good to contact others because it will always come back to me". When I contacted Firestone customer service asking for higher level individuals with more authority, they respond by saying "regional mgr will contact you", then "divisional manager will contact you".

Of course, none of them ever do. Your customer service department simply sends me an email saying "sorry, that's not typical, please wait 72 hours and someone will contact you". My son needs to be reimbursed the $438 dollars he had to spend to fix the bad work that Firestone did. Since Firestone won't do the right thing, I filed a complaint with the BBB and the Firestone response to the complaint was an offer for a free oil change coupon.

Why does the Firestone customer service keep telling me they have escalated my issue and I will be contacted by a "regional manager" or a "divisional manager"? No one ever contacts me. I am very disappointed in the response from Firestone and the fact that they won't make good on a bad repair work. Since I was unable to get any response from a management level individual from Firestone I decide to try and reach out through the Firestone Facebook page, they seem to respond to comments but I've come to realize those responses are simply "bots" and not real people.

I see too many others on that page that have experienced the same thing I have, they get promised a contact from Firestone but no one ever actually contacts them to resolve their issue. The really sad part is that now Firestone has deleted all my posts and blocked me from posting additional comments on their Facebook page. All of this to try and get Firestone to do the right thing. It's sad.

Once a great company that was trusted for auto repair now rips off college students. It is obvious that Firestone will not stand behind its work. I guess they win. I hope you are happy you were able to rip off $438 from a customer.

Hopefully, I will be able to educate enough other people on the Firestone business practices so others are not taken. Luckily, there are enough other auto service options.

Good job Firestone, you should be very proud. Satisfied Customers Tell Three Friends, Angry Customers Tell 3000

I am about to type my own complaint about how paying for 8 brand new tires, my engine has also been destroyed. Also having incredible issues and denials by the local office as well as corporate.

Car is completely out of use. Tire centers have no business opening hoods of cars.

BSRO Social

Hello, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Car care is our passion, but you are our priority and we strive to provide the best service for each customer during each visit to one of our corporately owned locations.

We hope that you will give us a chance and we encourage you to check out our special offers for service here: https://www.firestonecompleteautocare.com/offers/. We are here to help with any questions or concerns you may have, just email us at socialcare@bfrc.com. Thank you for contacting Firestone and we look forward to servicing you soon.

Have a great day! ^Katrina