128 views
Verified Reviewer

1.3

I purchased a "lifetime alignment" warranty through Firestone. It was not cheap, but would be well worth it for as long as I personally own my car.

Went to the only Firestone near me in Utah (come to find out it is the ONLY Firestone in Utah).

They will only do the lifetime alignments by appointment, regardless of workload. They also only allow these appointments to be made via phone, because their online appointment scheduler is broken on their webpage. Now, I could deal with the shoddy webpage and the lazy work ethic, but these same appointments are MONTHS out. As in multiple months out.

That is insanely inept.

I finally got my appointment in and accepted and went in for the alignment. Which they said they did. As far as I can tell, they did absolutely nothing. My car still pulls to the left, in fact, it pulls more.

It is noticeably worse. It's almost like they don't care about the lifetime people and only care about the customers who can still line their pockets. That was sarcasm. They clearly don't care.

Tried getting the vehicle back in to fix it, but, of course, I need to make a new appointment.

Months out.

Terrible customer service. Terrible program. Terrible company.

I think I would only ever return if they refunded my payment for the lifetime alignment program. Otherwise, they will never get another penny from me and I will go out of my way to dissuade others from using them.

User's recommendation: Do not go near these charlatans. If you're forced to use them, do not waste money on the "lifetime" alignment program.

Product or Service Mentioned: Firestone Complete Auto Care Wheel Alignment.

Location: 9030 South Redwood Road, West Jordan, UT 84088

Comments

#1911722

Frank, we completely understand your frustration regarding your alignment experience, and we apologize for any inconvenience. We'd like to get the management team involved to address this.

Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with these details, your invoice number and your contact information.

We look forward to working with you to get this resolved, and we thank you for contacting Firestone. ^Jennifer

Firestone Complete Auto Care Reviews