State: Pennsylvania Product: Firestone Complete Auto Care Manager Clear all filters (2 of 33 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Firestone Complete Auto Care in Wilkes-Barre Township, Pennsylvania - Go somewhere else

had an appointment for noon on 11/11/2019 for an oil change and tire rotation . drove 10 miles to get there on time. asked how long about 45min.the manager said they are busy and it would be 3hrs before they could do it i said have an appointment at noon i also said no-one called to even let me know about the 3hr delay. if they cant even schedule an oil change and inconvenience a customer like they did.i recommend take your business somewhere else.
Consumer A

Hello, we know that your time is important and we would like to investigate the long wait you experienced during your appointment for you oil change and tire rotation. Please email us at SocialCare@Bfrc.com with further details, your contact information and invoice number (if available).

We look forward to your email soon and value you as a Firestone customer. ^Bryan

Review
Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care Manager
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Firestone Complete Auto Care in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Fraudulent Service

In the past 6 months I have discovered the Firestone store was charging me double for the parts used on a repair job and double on normal labor charges. Last week I went to my local Firestone store for state inspection, anticipating that my brakes would need replacing, which I was informed of during an earlier shop visit. In January I was told I would need new brakes by March and was urged to take care of it immediately. I was also offered by your store manager to replace my tires at a pro-rated charge for the noise they were making. Neither of these statements made by the manager were true. Your managers and technicians push for work that needs not to be done. Upon returning in September for inspection I was informed my brakes were Ok , however in place of that I was told I had a bad Tie Rod end , my OBD would not reset of give codes for Emission tests. I had a slight oil leak that would also prevent the Emission inspection from passing as the oil was dripping on the exhaust. All of this to the tune of approx. $1300. I paid for inspection $45 and left. The next day I took ,my car to a local independent repair shop. Guess what? My car passed State inspection hands down, nothing wrong, to the tune of $112 and that was with an oil change.
Consumer A

Hello, thank you for making us aware of your experience at our location. We'd like to look into this for you.

Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com so that we can further assist. We value your business and appreciate your feedback.

Review