1.4

My daughter Took her Car to Hilo Firestone for a lube , oil, filter and Car care package which is easy to do. Which should have cost little less then 100.00.

She gets a Call telling her she Now needs air cabin filter, wheel alignment and fuel Cleaning that needs to be done oh and new tires Now since that is what the manufacture recommends. Which should have only been a recommendation to her but pressuring to do it Now which made her bill go from 100.00 to 500.00. They try this with me everytime I take my Car , but I am more experienced with this knowledge of how they Pressure there service on you. They are horrible and make you wait.

Its like they themselves I mean the front managers of Luis &;;;;;;;; Jonathan donʻt like their jobs. Bad place.

User's recommendation: Do not take Your Car to Hilo Firestone. If at all possible try to find a good Mechanic.

Product or Service Mentioned: Firestone Complete Auto Care Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Cons: Poor service and excessive charge, Excessive charge, Unreliable service and customer service.

Location: 26 Kekela St, Hilo, HI 96720

Comments

Hello Wilene, we are sorry to hear of this issue with repair recommendations and would like to offer our assistance. Please, send us an email to, socialcare@bfrc.com, with full details, your contact information, and your invoice number.

You are a valued Firestone customer, and we look forward to your reply. ^Kristyn

Your car probably truly needs all of those things. I understand that you don't appreciate being 'upsold', but all you had to do was politely decline.

You should have taught that simple action to your daughter at a very young age. Sometime the mechanics might notice something that you folks did not which could affect your safety and the prolonged usefulness of your car, so if you really "hate" them, vote with your feet and wallet then move on.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Reviews