Germantown, Maryland
1.2

Update by user Mar 11

Customer Service responded providing an email that doesn't work to submit my information to for further help!! Proof attached.

Original review posted by user Mar 11

I highly recommend having your oil changed at Firestone if you'd like them to forget to put the oil plug back in, resulting in a burnt out engine on your new car! Or better yet, receiving no response from them on the $11k plus in repairs for the new engine required due to their negligence! More so, the Firestone in Newport News, VA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Firestone Complete Auto Care Oil Change.

Comments

The total in damages and labor after my engine burnt out was over $11k directly through thr Nissan dealership. After putting up a fight and threatening a lawsuit, Firestone took care of the bill.

What kind of vehicle has an $11,000.00 engine and how many miles did you drive after the oil change? That's more then any engine I've ever seen put in! I will be sure to never buy one of these vehicles.

Have you called the shop manager?

@Red

Yes but I was being pushed back and forth with him claiming corporate was responsible and corporate telling me to contact the store. After threatening a lawsuit, they took care of everything.

BSRO Social

Thank you for contacting Firestone. We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had at our Newport News location.

Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with your contact information, invoice number, the store's information and a link to this review. We will send your concerns to our upper management team.

We look forward to your response. ^Miguel

@BSRO Social

I have already sent this information to the local store and corporate with NO response! I have also had the same generic response you just posted on IG and provided all the same requested information there. STILL NO RESPONSE!!

@Anonymous

Hello! We are sincerely sorry that your email was not received.

It does appear that our email address was showing as inactive, and we do have that all sorted out now. If you'd like us to help get you in contact with our upper management team, please send us an email at socialcare@bfrc.com. I will need your phone number, name, and the reference number that corporate provided you?

Thank you for your patience, and I hope to receive your email soon. ^Katrina

DismalTang723
@BSRO Social

I just sent an email to the address you provided and the message came back undeliverable due to an expired domain!!!!

@DismalTang723

That should not have happened. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Please resend the email to socialcare@bfrc.com. You can also reach us at https://www.firestonecompleteautocare.com/contact/ through the "Email Us" section.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. ^Miguel

@DismalTang723

It seems that we are having an issue with our socialcare@bfrc.com email address and currently investigating the matter. Please email us at bfsocial@startek.com.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. ^Miguel

@BSRO Social

The email address your copy and paste response provides is invalid.