1.3

I went in for a radiator change and I wanted new hoses for upper and lower.The attendant says that they don't change unnecessary parts, and that the hoses were fine but I wanted new hoses anyway and again he insist that the hoses are fine.

Then the tech asked if I wanted my a/c toped off I said no, but he keeps insisting that the compressor was starting to much. So I gave permisson to do so but didn't need my a/c was ice cold allready. The tech over fills with freon and blow the a/c hose. Now I have to replace a hose that was just fine.

Then my truck starts heating up, again I spend time and money to buy ant-freeze and get stuck on the highway because of overheating.

I return to firestone and the manager realize that they should of changed the thermostat when they replaced the radiator .Again I wait for 3hrs.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of long waiting and waiting and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of firestone complete auto care customer care. Firestone Complete Auto Care needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned firestone complete auto care customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Firestone Complete Auto Care. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Sears Auto Center.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, we understand your frustration and we're here to help. Please email socialcare@bfrc.com with details, invoice number, store location and your contact information. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.