I have spent over $3,000 with the Firestone store in Homestead during the last year and they still have not fixed my A/C Planning to get a lawyer.When I stop by they never have time to see me, or state that they do not have a certified A/C mechanic there at that time.

ALl I am getting is the run around.I have bought new tires, had engine work done, front end completely rebuilt, numerous things and they even put new brakes on that failed and they had to redo the work and ppay for my rental car.

Review about: Firestone Complete Auto Care Repair.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

BSRO Social
Bloomingdale, Illinois, United States #744546

Hello,

My name is Tom and I am from the Firestone Complete Auto Care Corporate Office.I have read through your concerns and would like to see if I can be of assistance.

Please message me at social@bfrc.com so that we can get management involved to look at your air conditioning.

Please include the invoice number from one of your A/C services in your message and your comments posted here.I also would like to advise that your warranty is also valid at any of our corporate owned locations if the Homestead location has been unable to do so yet.