Turnaround Time

TRUST ME ON THIS. YOU DO NOT WANT TO USE THIS COMPANY, ESPECIALLY IF YOU DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE CAR. They will rip you apart with irrational high prices and add-ins that you do not need. I contacted other tire companies in the area and all of them, LITERALLY all of them, had cheaper prices and told me that much of what they told me to get is unnecessary.

PLEASE TRUST ME ON THIS. YOU DO NOT WANT TO USE THIS COMPANY.Please don't let a dishonest, fraudulent company like this one fraud you like they did to me.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Firestone Complete Auto Care. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Sears Auto Center that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Firestone Complete Auto Care.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Firestone Complete Auto Care to other companies on our site.

BSRO Social

We understand your frustrations regarding pricing of services as well as recommendations you've received and we'd be more than happy to look further into those for you. Please email us at with your contact information, any invoice numbers associated with your concerns, and further details about your experience and we will gladly assist you. We appreciate your feedback and hope to hear from you soon.