58 views
2.8

Update by user Mar 11, 2021

No work was done i paid for it got home and checked went back and got refunded

Original review posted by user Mar 11, 2021

Took my wife's vehicle in for an alignment, tire rotation, and chassis lube I marked a tire and inspected the vehicle after picking it up no work was done at all not sure on the alignment, but I do know for a fact not one grease fitting was touched or tire moved I can only make those 2 statements being that they are facts I went down the street afterwards other shop had me in immediately and out the door in 5 minutes for chassis lube only I work on semis this is the 1st time I've ever trusted a shop and wow

User's recommendation: check so your not paying for nothing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Firestone Complete Auto Care Repair.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: 321 Stadium Drive, Waxahachie, TX 75165

Comments

#1991946

Buddie, we never like to hear that one of our customers had a poor experience at our location, and we apologize for any inconvenience. We're here to help.

If you'd like further assistance, we'd be glad to refer your concerns to the appropriate team. Would you please email us at socialcare@***.com with the details, and your contact information?

We appreciate your business with Firestone, and we hope to hear from you soon. ^Jennifer

Firestone Complete Auto Care Reviews