77 views
1.3

I'm sure this complaint will never get to the higher-ups at Firestone, but I'm writing it anyway. Firestone should be ashamed of themselves the way they train their employees to upsell products that customers don't need immediately, and actually lie, just a little to get customers to agree to more maintenance.

I've been visiting Firestone auto centers for 30 years and don't appreciate it! I have the lifetime alignment at Firestone on my vehicle. Because of that, they constantly try to upsell me, or try to tell me other stuff on my vehicle is in jeopardy. That's simply because they are not going to make a dime on a free alignment.

The guy told me at the Portland, OR store #14117, that they could not do the alignment because my tie rods were frozen. I would have to buy new tie rods first. They also told me my front struts were wasted. They gave me a price for new struts.

I told him I have lifetime struts at Firestone. He said they don't offer that. When I bought the first pair of struts, Firestone price matched a competitor and told me they were lifetime. More Lies!

Just for the heck of it to confirm my suspicion I went to another Firestone Portland store #20370, and they did my alignment and said no issues with my tie rods.

Anyway, I would like some compensation for this nightmare with the way you conduct business.

A new free set of front struts with free installation I think would be appropriate to keep me as a loyal customer. Sincerely, caravank@***.com

Portland, Or.

Product or Service Mentioned: Firestone Complete Auto Care Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Pros: Nice to the customer at first.

Location: 4601 SE Powell Blvd, Portland, OR 97206

Comments

Hello William, we are sorry to hear of this issue with repair recommendation and would like to offer our assistance. Please, send us an email to, socialcare@bfrc.com, with full details, your contact information, and your invoice number.

You are a valued Firestone customer, and we look forward to your reply. ^Kristyn

Firestone Complete Auto Care Reviews