69 views
Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

Update by user Aug 25, 2020

Firestone finally got a hold of me on 8-21-20. I talked to the women that was handling my case.

She told me that they found another leek, the harmonic balancer was leaking. Before they fixed my intake gaskets they worked on the balancer. First time they said it was fixed. Second time they put in a new seal.

Then they said I had a leak coming from my intake gaskets. They replaced them and that cost me 718.00. After they got done with replacing all my gasket, it was still leaking. I told him it wasn't my gaskets that it was leaking by the harmonic balancer.

He told me to bring it back tomorrow, I did and asked that he would call me to let me know what the problem was. Five hours without a call. I called and they told me he went home and to tell me I needed to take my car to a machine shop because my crankshaft was bad and its causing my oil leek. Never a call from him no, work order no, invoice.

When the women call him to find out what he did to stop my leek, he told her he had to fix the harmonic balancer again. So the women told me he fixed the leek right? I told her this is what was leaking from the start. She said since the leek has stop he did his job.

I didn't need the gaskets.

To fix the balancer leek would have cost me 200.00 not 718.00. So now I have to pay the 718.00.

Original review posted by user Jul 20, 2020

Called the number for firestone on the website 800-367-**** . Called 6 times in two and a half weeks.

They told me the first time someone will get back to you in 24 to 48 hours. Six times they said this after I told them I wanted to make a complaint. I even called consumer affairs at firestone. The recording said to leave a message.

I called 3 times with no callback. The woman there Shalonda Barker I was told was going to take my case. I don't know where she took it. One whole week.

How do people keep their jobs when they give service like this. Where is the management that's in charge?

User's recommendation: FORGET FIRESTONE JUST READ THE REVIEWS.

Location: Queen Creek, Arizona

Comments

Hello, we are sorry to hear of the poor customer service you have received. If you would like to discuss your concerns with us, please, feel free to email is at, socialcare@bfrc.com.

We will need your contact information and your reference number.

Thank you for choosing Firestone, we value your business. ^Kristyn