I just spent $1000 dollars on my a/c and had my electrical system destroyed.After the young guy agreed it was his fault and it would be remedied i left them to attempt the repair against my best judgement.

At the end of the ordeal i was left with the car inoperable(mind you i drove it there the FOUR times before)and didnt even receive a refund for the a/c that was never fixed in the first place.

I am going to pursue the matter and will not take this lying down.This is robbery without a gun.

Review about: Firestone Complete Auto Care Repair.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

Firestone Complete Auto Care - FIRESTONE SPRINGFIELD OHIO 45504. THEY *** UP MY RIMS PUTTING TIRES ON! Firestone Complete Auto Care "SO last Friday 8/2/16 I had Firestone put on 2 new tires on my car. I had them rotate the 2 new tires and put them on the front of..." Read more Auto Glass Now - DON'T TAKE YOUR CAR HERE!! Auto Glass Now "Took my Lexus to have front windshield replaced after poor experience with Safelite. I made appointment prior day, and arrived at scheduled time. Waited 3 hours only to be told..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Went to fix one thing, and left with a lot more Firestone Complete Auto Care "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Oil Change Review from Fort Collins, Colorado Firestone Complete Auto Care "We took a 2001 Ford Taurus to the Firestone Complete Care here in Fort Collins, CO because the heat wasn't working and also for a routine oil change. They end..." Read more Aarp - Fed up with phone calls! Aarp "WARNING!!! DO NOT ASK AARP FOR INFORMATION ON HEALTH INSURANCE! I filled out the contact me form at their website and have been inundated with sales calls every single day..." Read more  Energizer doesn't honor its 5-year warranty on its battery packages! Energizer "BEWARE -- Energizer doesn't honor its 5-year warranty on its battery packages! I bought a package of 4-rechargeable AAA batteries which died after 2 months use and they'll only issue..." Read more CalAtlantic Mortgage Inc Calatlantic Mortgage Inc "I requested a Loan from them. I got the my loan pre-approved. During the Loan Approval Stage, they were asking too much information like Bank history credit reports from countries..." Read more Blackpeoplemeet - Fixing views to get consumer to renew Blackpeoplemeet "I noticed something about BPM & their manipulation of views & messages when you don't renew. It's amazing how the # of views as a paid member are low. If..." Read more