State: New York Product: Firestone Complete Auto Care Manager Clear all filters (2 of 33 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
2.5

Update by user Nov 04, 2018

All is well. The bank, Credit First refused to even let me dispute this charge.

They said it should probably have been for more and told me I should just be glad that that was all they charged ! I contacted the firestone where the erroneous charge was made and was told...

Consumer A

We would like to offer our assistance with this credit card issue. If you would like to discuss this with us, please, feel free to email us at, socialcare@bfrc.com, with complete details, your contact information, and the invoice number (if possible). Thank you for choosing Firestone, we value your business.^Kristyn

Resolved
Review
Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care Manager
Cons
  • Charged old credit card without authorization
  • Charged credit card without authorization
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Tags
  • Unethical Charge

Firestone Complete Auto Care in Brockport, New York - No LEAD Techs

That place in Brockport, NY have ZERO lead techs, nor any of those has ASE certified. I would NOT take my car to that business where their techs is only 1 year experience or less. Even their 350lbs manager who kept sitting his *** and being not nice, and yelling at techs to do the dirty work or try find a way to make $$$ even it doesnt need to be fixed. Take your business at anywhere, not this one. I know this because I USED to work for that place. I won't even take my car there for service at all.

Also BEWARE of that place when ur taking car there during real slow day. They will find a way to make sales by altering work order, such as tire depth, brake pads depth.

Also for Safety Inspection, they CANT fail you if your brake pads is at 1/32". It has to be metal to metal.

They will try to convince you. Take your vehicle to Monro, they are guaranteed to beat their price.

Consumer A

Hello,

Thank you for providing this feedback and we would like to make sure that this is addressed. Please call our employee action line at 1-800-750-4975 so these concerns can be looked into.

View more comments (1)