State: New York City: Brockport Product: Firestone Complete Auto Care Manager Clear all filters (1 of 33 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Firestone Complete Auto Care in Brockport, New York - No LEAD Techs

That place in Brockport, NY have ZERO lead techs, nor any of those has ASE certified. I would NOT take my car to that business where their techs is only 1 year experience or less. Even their 350lbs manager who kept sitting his *** and being not nice, and yelling at techs to do the dirty work or try find a way to make $$$ even it doesnt need to be fixed. Take your business at anywhere, not this one. I know this because I USED to work for that place. I won't even take my car there for service at all.

Also BEWARE of that place when ur taking car there during real slow day. They will find a way to make sales by altering work order, such as tire depth, brake pads depth.

Also for Safety Inspection, they CANT fail you if your brake pads is at 1/32". It has to be metal to metal.

They will try to convince you. Take your vehicle to Monro, they are guaranteed to beat their price.

Consumer A

Hello,

Thank you for providing this feedback and we would like to make sure that this is addressed. Please call our employee action line at 1-800-750-4975 so these concerns can be looked into.

View more comments (1)