1.4
Turnaround Time

Called to get an oil change.The man said to come in after three.

I did, but they then said come back tomorrow: I needed an appointment. Unfortunately, I did. At check-in I told them "do not rotate the tires." They did anyway at an additional $20. I had them un-rotated and got a refund for that.

They also listed the mileage on the service ticket wrong by nearly 20,000 miles. Worse, without telling me, they apparently lowered all the tire pressures to 23-24 pounds.

The tires always have been and should be 33-34 pounds.Never again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with manager was nice and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of firestone complete auto care oil change. Firestone Complete Auto Care needs to "train for better customer service" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned firestone complete auto care oil change in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Firestone Complete Auto Care. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Sears Auto Center.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.We understand your frustration and concerns with the poor service provided at one of our locations.

We would like to look into this further for you. If you could email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, invoice number (if available), the store's 6 digit number or physical address, and the best number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Firestone customer.We hope to hear back from you soon.