State: Massachusetts City: Springfield Product: Firestone Complete Auto Care Car Repair Estimate Clear all filters (1 of 4 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
They diagnosed my car and was unable to fix the issue and still charged me a diagnostic fee. I still had to take my car to the dealership and pay the dealership to diagnose it and fix the problem. I've been doing business with Firestone since I was 16 but I promise I...
#1203838

went to firestone on South street in Cerritos, California to get a "full diagnostic" on my wife's jetta. after paying and waiting around i looked at the report and one of the things listed was that it was leaking oil.

i asked "from where?" and got the response "we don't know and the tech that did it is out on a test drive." i waited for the tech and when he got back, he didn't know either because he didn't *** the plastic skid plate that covers the bottom of the engine (the oil change guys have to take it off to reach the drain plug so i know it comes off easily). i pitched a fit and said "i could tell it was leaking for free, why would i pay for a diagnostic that doesn't tell me from where its leaking?" the manager eventually gave me a refund, but it still cost me hours of my life.

View more comments