Warner Robins, Georgia

Took vehicle in for regular oil change, and tire rotation. When they got gone prior to paying, Service consultant advised me that one of my wheel studs was broken while loosening the lugs.

He told me told bring the vehicle back and they would replace it. Saturday morning October 5 I brought it in wrong part. I was told they were going to order it. they would call me when it comes in.

Oct 12 I had not heard anything so I called Firestone and was told the part would be in that day. I Scheduled to bring my vehicle in Tues. morning 8 Shrug am. Oct 15.

still no part. I don't live around the corner. I am a hour away. Gas isn't free.

Huge Inconvenience is what they are Having to get someone to pick me up to make sure I am not late for work.

Truck still not fixed. Shrug

Product or Service Mentioned: Firestone Complete Auto Care Wheel Replacement.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello. We understand your frustration with your wait for your wheel studs to be repaired.

We value you as a customer and would like to investigate your concerns further in order to work towards your satisfaction. Please send us an email at socialcare@bfrc.com with further details regarding your concerns, your contact information, and the store's address so we can address your concerns further.

We hope to hear from you soon. ^Steven