Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

When the location was called Fletchers my wife purchase the Four Family Plan Oil Changes for 180 dollars.My wife used the oil change once and now we were told that Firestone will not Honor it.

We are out over 130 dollars. We called to Firestones and neither one would do anything other than tell use that the oil change is 79 dollars. So I can safely say that Fletcher now Firestone has stolen 140 dollars from me.

I would like Firestone to honor some part of this since it's not a coupon it's an actual signed contract from Fletchers.140 dollars is a lot of money just to loose.

Review about: Firestone Complete Auto Care Customer Care.

Reason of review: Server being purchased.

Preferred solution: Honer some part of the service.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, we understand your frustration and we'd be happy to address your concerns. Please feel welcome to email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with these details and your contact information. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you.