3774 Buford Dr Ne, Buford, GA 30519, USA

Hi, I'd a bad experience with this store and especially with the Manager Dustin Colwell. I'd been to this store yes'day to have my 2003 Hummer H2 AC checked.

In the quote he put in a part Schrader Valve for $720, i've called in for the technician to inquire about the repair and while talking to the technician accidentally he looked at the quote and said this part shouldn't be this much, it is only a small part and then this technician called the parts store and have the quote corrected to $60, imagin/e from where to where it came down to. Later Manager said to come the next day after the parts arrive, and I went in there this morning. Now i'm doubting at the other part he put in $145.99 AC Pressure switch, It is only $14.35 online, but I can understand with local store price, corporate mark up etc will add up, but still a $14 one $145, felt like a rip off. I feel it is reasonable to doubt this guy when looking at him quoting $60 one to $720.

Is he being such mean to me only or is he like this for everybody? or is he being any racist? anyways I cancelled my service visit and walked out. I would never ever go that store again.

Not sure if it adds any value or what bur please be aware of this new Manager, cause I've never seen him before. I'm a regular visitor to that store but not anymore.

Thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Firestone Complete Auto Care Manager.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Cons: Price quote.

Comments

Consumer A
#1481939

We definitely understand your frustration and would like to hear more about these pricing concerns. Please, email us at, socialcare@bfrc.com, with the details you have provided here and your contact information.

You are a valued Firestone customer, we hope to hear from you soon. ^Kristyn

Firestone Complete Auto Care Reviews