3.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I took my car to that specific shop for repair and a complete check up.But it turned up to be that everything they have told me that was wrong with the car, was a made up story so that they can sell you your own part on your car pretending fixing it but at the end , the car is still in the same situation as you brought it.

And when you bring your car back they take another Part off your car to make it sound like it was bad to make you spend more money.An example is that my third brake light was fine.But they told me that was bad.I have shown my wife and and friend but we did not tell them anything .So that we can catch them in action.The fourth time that I have taken the back to them they put a light bulb that was not working to replace the good one.

Review about: Firestone Complete Auto Care Car Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Service nor certain associates.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

Ok Thanks,

I have sent you all the necessaire documents.

BSRO Social

Thank you for this feedback.We would like to look into this experience.

Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with the details. Be sure to include your full contact information, and any related invoices. Once we have this we should be able to further assist you.

We hope to hear from you soon.Thank you and have a wonderful day.

to BSRO Social #1381256

I have send you the documents that you have requested but since then I have not heard from you.

Could somebody advise on the situation. Or you can just return my money back.

Thanks.