58 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jul 23, 2020

They refuse to fix my car, claim it is not under warranty even though my next oil change sticker in the window states the next service due to 6/7/20. The manager still works there, and Corporate said "I will have to file a civil lawsuit in reference to their Manager endangered my life by falsely reporting store Holdup and I had a gun! No accountablity on their part!

Original review posted by user Jun 20, 2020

Store Manager Stephen McClelland at Store # 348050 reported to the police that I WAS HOLDING UP THE STORE after me &;;; him got into a verbal altercation over the negligence that caused my car to be inoperable. I walked outside to call their corporate office, and the store manager reported that his store was being held up.

Once RCSD arrived they talked to the manager, then came to talk to me. After I explained what happened, the RCS asked me about a handgun. To my surprise, I didn't know what he was talking about. The manager told the Sherif that I had a handgun on top of the fact that reported to 911 that I was Holding up the store.

After 3 of the officers concluded that the manager lied, and falsely reported an incident, they served me with a No Tresspass order and said that Firestone will have to pay me for Endangering my life.

With everything that is going on in society, It is dangerous to falsely give inaccurate information to try to hurt or kill a Black Permanent & Totally Disabled Veteran. My claim for repair has been denied twice, and not once have Management contacted about about their store Manager Endangering my life by deliberately falsely reporting that his store was being held up and I had a gun!

User's recommendation: Dont waste your time with this Company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Firestone Complete Auto Care Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Cons: Lack of ethics and integrity, Lack of care toward safety of customers.

Location: 1070 Sams Crossing Rd, Columbia, SC 29229