Firestone Complete Auto Care - FIRESTONE SPRINGFIELD OHIO 45504. THEY *** UP MY RIMS PUTTING TIRES ON!

19 of 448 Firestone Complete Auto Care reviews

SO last Friday 8/2/16 I had Firestone put on 2 new tires on my car.I had them rotate the 2 new tires and put them on the front of my car.

After they got done I took it home and happened to see indents on the only 2 rims on the new tires from where whatever machine they hook up to take the rim off or spin the rims, I noticed damage on my rims. So the next morning, 8/3/16 I went back and talked to the manager. He and to auto techs (Including the guy who *** my rims up) looked at it. They had nothing to say about it because they know they *** up.

So the manager brought me inside and looked online for my rims and the costs. Of course these rims are very hard to find through 3rd party sites. The only place he could get 2 new rims is through the chevy dealership. He told me to give him contact information so I did He told me that he'd call me back that same day and tell me if he called the dealership after he gets a quote and we will have something worked out.

So, I waited for 2 days. So yesterday I went in and talked to the tech guy at the service desk. I was polite and asked him politely if his manager left a note or told him anything bc he never called me back bc apparently Firestone just wants to *** my *** and all of there other loyal customers! So the tech said, "No he didn't leave anything but give me your contact information and Ill call you today and tell you if I got ahold of my manager and found out about your situation".

So again, I waited all day..... no *** call back even today 8/6 no *** call back. So I'm going to share the damage with you on this site. And when Firestone gets me my new rims, I hope to *** they don't damage them again because this is a pain in the *** ***!

So I'm going to call corp office tom with a quote from chevy (bc the manager can't *** do it) and give them a quote and the rim serial number. I hope those *** get talked to because its the worst *** service ever!

Contact me, and ask for my information and I will give the managers full name and location is in title.

Sincerely,

Pissed off customer!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Service
    • Automobile damaged
    • Faulty service

Reason of review:
You damage my shit, and I go into Firestone twice, give contact info TWICE! No one calls my fucking ass back. Not professional whatsoever!
Preferred solution:
I will get quote from dealership tomorrow and take it to that store and give them it because the fucking manager couldn't do it like he said!
Product or service
Firestone Complete Auto Care Car Repair
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #913963

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
19 of 448 Firestone Complete Auto Care reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
BSRO Social

Sep 07 #1209119

Hello, thank you for making us aware of this situation. Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with details so that we can further assist. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Firestone Complete Auto Care. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Firestone Complete Auto Care.
Filing a new complaint about
×