Does it look like these where from the same batch?No.

I brought my car in for some emergent rear brake work, June 25th. I agreed that the rotors and BOTH brake calipers needed replacement for safety and value. But now a little more then two weeks later the weathering is showing the truth, I should have took a longer look before I signed the receipt.

I still have an older rotor on my Montero.Now, I'm sitting waiting for a mechanic to do the right thing: claim responsibility and for the store location (021512) to give me what I paid for OR refund the service never rendered!

Review about: Firestone Complete Auto Care Replacement.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

Firestone Complete Auto Care - Damaged Rim when  mounting tire and balancing tires. Firestone Complete Auto Care "Invoice 148784, store #009237 On 07/24/2016 had my 2 rims (mount+balance) done, at approximately 1524 hours while picking up noticed a big scratch on my wheel which was not there before..." Read more Pep Boys - $500 serpentine belt Pep Boys "I loaded my box truck from Medina Ohio full of donations for small town in Sargent Texas for Harvey victims. My sister and I drove down there to deliver these..." Read more Blue Beacon - Not happy at all Blue Beacon "Stopped at the beacon at effingham il tonight.l literally got out before pulling in and asked them not to use acid on my truck or trailer.which had just been polished..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Routine oil change = $4000 in brake repairs due Firestone Complete Auto Care "On a routine service visit Firestone technician put water in my brake fluid reservoir. Within weeks my entire brake system was destroyed, the tubes, lines, master cylinder, whole shabang. They..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more