Had oil changed from firestone.Oil filter came off driving down the road.

Reported it to them. They said it's impossible for oil filter to come off. I have a 2005 dodge ram 3500 5.9 diesel motor.

There not taking responsibility.It's about $14000.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Firestone Complete Auto Care and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Sears Auto Center that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Firestone Complete Auto Care.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Firestone Complete Auto Care to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

They made me wait 3 hours for something simple like fixing my license plate! Very poor service! Disrespectful and inconsistent with their time frames

BSRO Social

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.We'd like to investigate this further for you if you could email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, invoice number (if available), the store's 6 digit number or physical address, and the best number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Firestone customer.We hope to hear back from you soon.