Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I was at the Firestone Complete Auto Care on Thompson Lane in Murfreesboro, Tn today, came in at about 4:30 in the afternoon and had an issue that was going to take a longer than normal time to fix. The technician said he did not know if they had enough time to fix it today before closing time that he would need to ask his Manager to make sure.

When he went to his manager (name on uniform said James), he yelled at him saying "What do you think?!! Do you think we have time for that kind of job? Obviously NO!!! We dont have time!!" And the associate proceeded to apologize for asking, that he didnt want to turn a customer away without asking first.

I couldn't believe that the Manager would talk that way to his employees. I was embarrassed for the young man and im sure he was humiliated as well.

I am a manager at a local restaurant and would NEVER talk to anyone, much less my employees the way he does. I hope that you can take care of this issue because it makes for a very uncomfortable experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Firestone Complete Auto Care Manager.

Comments

Consumer A

Hello, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry to hear about this negative service experience and we would like to learn more.

If you could please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with any further details, the store's address and the best number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Firestone customer. We hope to hear back from you soon.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Reviews