Product: Firestone Complete Auto Care Manager Rating: 5 Stars Clear all filters (1 of 33 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Firestone Complete Auto Care - Manager Review from Murfreesboro, Tennessee

5.0
Joel & Cheryl were extremely cheerful and friendly. Especially Cheryl, she had such a great attitude! I had a low tire on my rental car and was going to be late for work, I was in a total panic. She took me to work and had the car dropped off at my work. I was leaving that night to drive 700 mikes to a family funeral. I am grateful for such wonderful service in such a stressful time . They are definitely my go to for all things mechanical. I also would like to recognize the manager there. It is obvious that the staff takes his direction in making the customer feel taken care of.
Consumer A

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share the great service experience you had with the manager, Joel and Cheryl when getting service at our Murfreesboro, TN location. We hope to provide you with the same great service on every visit in the future.

We value your feedback and business as a Firestone customer. We hope to see you again soon and we hope you have a great day!

Review